French Riviera – Kid Sea Camp – Diving
Away from crowd, give your child the opportunity to discover the sea differently!
Starting from Mandelieu la Napoule, on a private dock, our boat, INDEPENDANCE, will introduce your children to the islands of Lerins, Sainte Marguerite and St Honnorat, the Tradelière and Saint Ferréol, or the Calanques de l’Esterel where only the Sailor can access …
5 days of complete independance!
In our desire to deliver a high quality experience, despite a normal capacity of 22 adults on board, we limit the event to a dozen children.
Discover the basics of diving in a fun and educational way.
- Free diving included
- 1 scuba dive included during the week *
- Theoretical "diving" courses adapted to the age of the child
- Visit of the Pelagos sanctuary
- Observation of cetaceans
- Theoretical courses «marine ecosystem»
- Taught in the form of a "conference and debate"
Supervision made by
- Diving Instructor BEES "Scuba Diving & Snorkeling"
- Middle Mountain Guide BEES Alpinism
- Additional dive: €50 (for Level 1 divers)
- Starting 12yo, passing level 1:
- 4 additional dives: 200 €
- Certification fees (international level card + dive log): 50 €
Accommodation and Catering
- Accommodation: NO
- picnic lunch: optional (€15 / day)
All our picnics are "homemade" with products from organic farming
Schedule & Bus Transfers
Caring about the environement, we organize transfers by bus and train on Lignes d’Azur or using our 9 seating Van.
- Schedule: 9H30 - 16H
- Meeting point: Mandelieu la Napoule
- pickup and Transfer in private Van from:
- Saint-Jeannet (Peyron): 8H20 - 17H
- La Gaude (La Coupole car park): 8H30 - 16H50
- Cagnes sur Mer (parking Sauvaigo): 8H45 - 16H35
- Cagnes sur Mer (Mozart school): 8H55 - 16H25
You can find all these informations in the Inscription file you can download here
Available on board:
- Fins, masks, snorkels, age-appropriate suits
- Fresh water (It is recommended, however, that each person take a small 50cl bottle)
Gear to be supplied:
- Swimsuit / sunscreen
- flip flops
- Lycra (to protect from sun and dive suit)
- Fine neoprene socks (to prevent possible irritation due to rubbing of the fins)
- Separate bag with picnic (see «accommodation and catering»)