French Riviera – Teen BoOtCamp – Summer
It is in a remote setting of the urban world, starting in the village of Saint-Jeannet, in the Alpes Maritimes, that your teenagers will meet for 5 days.
The ascent to the Baou is already in itself a great ordeal, how about adding a little challenge?
Forget about wifi, 4G and Playstation and kick in some sports, surpass yourself, make new friends, and have a good time!
Crossfit, sports challenges, fitness, cardio-training, orienteering , "treasure hunt", etc.
But also tlearing the theoretical bases of:
The supervision is provided by:
- graduated sports coach BEES
- Middle Mountain graduated Alpinism BEES
Accommodation and Catering
- Accommodation: NO
- picnic lunch: optional (€15 € / day)All our picnics are "homemade" with products from organic farming
Schedule & Bus Transfers
Caring about the environement, we organize transfers by bus and train on Lignes d’Azur or using our 9 seating Van.
- Schedule: 8H30 - 17H
- Meeting place: Saint-Jeannet
- Transfer by Bus (Line 55) from:
- Departure Saint Laurent du Var (Cap 3000): 8 :00 am
- Back to Saint Laurent du Var (Cap 3000): 5 :55 pm
You can find all these informations in the Inscription file you can download here
Necessary hear :
- 1.5L minimum water
- Backpack with picnic ( see "accommodation and catering")