Baou Tribe Camp
French Riviera – Kid Mountain Camp – Saint Jeannet –
Join the Baou tribe over Summer break for 5 days and an unforgettable night!
Starting in Saint-Jeannet, Alpes Maritimes, close to Nice, children will gather every morning to rally their base camp along the river. They will build a camp and participate in sports games.
One goal: build the most comfortable and reliable shelter for sleeping on Thursday night!
They will learn how to act in a team : « you go fast alone, you go further together » that’s the takeaway.
Joy, respect, openness and boundaries breaking are the values that we carry and want to share with your children throughout this 5 day camp.
Games, hut construction, discoveries, sports challenges, riddles, orienteering, etc...
The supervision is performed by :
- certified climbing instructors, BEES
- middle mountain certified guides holding BEES Alpinism diplomas
Accommodation and Catering
- Accomodation: YES (only on Thursday night in the shelters)
- Picnic lunch: optional (15€/day) Monday through Thursday
Thursday night barbecue, Friday breakfast and lunch are provided by Nature Essentielle
All our picnics are home made with organic farming products
Schedule & Bus Transfers
Caring about the environement, we organize transfers by bus and train on Lignes d’Azur or using our 9 seating Van.
- Time: 8H30 - 17H
- Meeting place: Saint-Jeannet
- Transfer by Bus (line d'Azur 55) from:
- Departure Saint Laurent du Var (Cap 3000): bus at 8H00
- Back Saint Laurent du Var (Cap 3000): 5.55 PM
You can find all these informations in the Inscription file you can download here
Compulsory gear :
- 1L of water min
- Backpack with picnic (see accomodation and catering)
- Towel (preferably microfiber)
Addtional equipment on Thursday:
- Floor mat
- Sleeping bak
- Spare underware
- Flip flops