OnLy TeEn on board!
French Riviera – Teen Sea Camp – Summer
High school closed, tests passed: the holidays start sooner!
From Mandelieu la Napoule, on a private dock, our boat, INDEPENDANCE, will welcome your teenagers.
They will discover the most beautiful spots of the region: the famous falls of the islands of Lerins or the creeks of the Esterel where only the sailor can access …
During 5 days, they will experience independence on board and will make underwater photos and videos.
We will provide them with a USB stick so that they can bring back all the photos and videos.
Up to them to express their creative photographer or director talents!
Their works will then be shared on social networks: Instagram, Youtube, etc …
Because we care about our customer experice, despite a normal capacity of 22 adults on board, we limit the course to a dozen teenagers.
Discover the basics of diving associated with photography and video in a fun and educational way.
- Free diving
- Theoretical training «underwater photography»
- USB key with photos and videos given at the end of the week
- GOPROs and digital cameras with caisson
- Visit of the Pelagos sanctuary
- Visit the islands of Lerins
The supervision is provided by:
- Diving Instructor BEES "Scuba Diving & Snorkeling"
- Middle Mountain Guide BEES Alpinisme
Accommodation and Catering
- Accommodation: NO
- picnic lunch: optional (€15 / day)
All our picnics are "homemade" with products from organic farming
Schedule & Bus Transfers
Caring about the environement, we organize transfers by bus and train on Lignes d’Azur or using our 9 seating Van.
- Schedule: 9H30 - 16H
- Meeting point: Mandelieu la Napoule
- pickup and transfer in private Van from:
- Saint-Jeannet (Peyron): 8H20 - 17H
- La Gaude (La Coupole car park): 8H30 - 16H50
- Cagnes sur Mer (parking Sauvaigo): 8H45 - 16H35
- Villeneuve Loubet (Amadeus): 8H55 - 16H25
You can find all these informations in the Inscription file you can download here
Available on board:
- GoPro & Digital Cameras with Underwater Cases
- Fins, masks, snorkels, suits (shortys)
- Fresh water (It is however advisable that each one takes a small 50cl bottle)
Gear to be supplied:
- Swimsuit / sunscreen
- flip flaps
- Lycra (to protect from sun and dive suit)
- Fine neoprene socks (to prevent possible irritation due to rubbing of the fins)
- Separate bag with picnic (see «accommodation and catering»)